Motorsport Photographer One On One Coaching & Training
If you’re passionate about capturing the action and speed of motorsports, you’re in the right place. Rhys is now taking expressions of interest in motorsport photographer coaching services are designed to help you elevate your skills and take your photography to the next level.
Who is Rhys?
Rhys Vandersyde owns InSyde Media and has over a decade of experience as a full-time professional motorsport photographer capturing the art and excitement of motorsport. Having worked with a leading manufacturers and international series Rhys has had his work published in numerous publications around the world.
What Are Motorsport Photographer Coaching Services?
Coaching services are tailored to meet your specific needs and goals to advance your motorsport photography. Rhys will offer one-on-one coaching sessions where you’ll receive personalised instruction and feedback on your photography. We’ll work with you to identify your strengths and weaknesses and develop a customised plan to help you improve and gain more clients.
Our coaching services cover a range of topics, including:
- Camera settings and techniques for capturing fast-moving subjects
- Composing shots to capture the excitement and drama of motorsports
- Post-processing techniques to enhance the impact of your photos
- Building a portfolio and marketing your work
- Developing your own style and creative vision
- Understanding the different types of motorsports and how to capture them effectively
- Capturing the emotions and personalities of drivers and other participants
- Safety considerations when photographing motorsports
- Understanding the rules and regulations for photographing at various tracks and events
- Equipment selection and maintenance, including cameras, lenses, and accessories
- Tips and tricks for getting the best shots in different weather and lighting conditions
- Developing a workflow for editing and organising your photos
- Getting published and selling your work to clients and publications
Why Choose Rhys
Rhys is not only an experienced motorsport photographer but also an experienced teacher having run classes to help drivers improve their media skills over the last few years. As you can see from this website, Rhys is passionate about sharing his knowledge and helping others improve their skills. It’s that very commitment that will help you achieve your motorsport photography goals.
How To Get Started
Getting started is easy! Simply book a time for a remote session that conveniently fits into your schedule, and Rhys will reach out to confirm the session. He’ll also request more information to help him prep for the session, including a link to your photography portfolio.
Don’t let your love for motorsports photography go to waste. With Rhys’s coaching services, you can take your skills to the next level and capture stunning images that will impress your friends, family, and clients.
When you are first getting into photography, camera settings can be a bit overwhelming. So it's very easy just to leave your camera in auto mode (the A+ or green box option on most cameras). That said, the automatic settings that your camera applies never really work...
In the modern age of instant updates through social media, getting your images out to your customers quickly is arguably more important than how good they are. Just ask any Team PR with a camera or Journalist on a tight deadline. Mastering the art of processing and...
As the first "big lens" built by Canon specifically for the mirrorless RF mount, the Canon RF 100-300mm f/2.8L IS USM has a lot of expectations to live up to, especially for motorsport photographers used to lugging around a big prime lens while trackside. Does it hold...